Among the women standing with President Trump as he addressed the March for Life from the Rose Garden was Paula Garner. Paula (pictured above, left) was nominated by Hand of Hope Pregnancy Center in 2015 for a scholarship to Regent University and Care Net selected her to receive the four year tuition scholarship. She is currently pursuing her psychology degree and hopes to one day become a licensed professional counselor and serve others facing difficult pregnancy decisions. Read more about the women who joined President Trump in the Rose Garden....
- Today is National Sanctity of Human Life Day. Thank you for recognizing the smallest and most vulnerable among us, Mr. President.
- People from which religious traditions are most likely to say abortion should be legal? This new survey from Pew Research has the 411.
- NARAL calls us "insidious" and proves it with this scary-looking and maze-like infographic.
- On the day of the March for Life (1/19/18), the U.S. House passed the Born Alive Infant Protection Act, requiring medical treatment for survivors of abortion. President Trump has urged the Senate to send it to him for his signature, but this does not appear likely to happen soon.
- Share this encouraging time lapse of the March for Life with your supporters and these great pics too - check it out, Care Net's own Hannah Custer is pictured. And, in case you missed it, we were live from the National Mall on Friday.
Eve Marie Barner Gleason is Care Net's Director of Center Services.
Netlinks is content of particular interest to pregnancy centers from around the web, carefully curated by Care Net staff. Remember, while we think this info is valuable for ministry, we do not necessarily endorse all the perspectives in linked content.