2019 CARE NET NATIONAL CONFERENCE
St. Louis, Missouri
September 3-6, 2019
Join us in St. Louis near the banks of the Mississippi River next September. This "Gateway to the West" will be our home
for the 2019 conference and we are so excited since we have not been there since 1994!
- Any pregnancy center staff, volunteer, medical personnel, donor, or board member
- Life-affirming organization members or program directors
- Church staff who want to learn about pregnancy decision ministry or Abortion Recovery
- Tuesday, Sept 3: Pre-Conference Workshops 1:30 - 5:30 PM, Expo Opens 3:00 PM, and First Timers Greeting 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Sept 4, 8:00 AM - Friday, Sept 6, 8:30 PM: Main Conference
What goes on?
- Over 70 workshops
- Interactive round table discussions
- Expo of about 100 booths - services, materials, and general information for pregnancy center ministry
- Morning Devotions and Praise & Worship
- Six keynote general sessions
- Numerous side events
- FUN and laughs!!!!!!!!
OUTSTANDING KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
PRAISE & WORSHIP MORNING DEVOTIONS
WHERE TO STAY?
- The conference will be held at the beautifully renovated historic Union Station Hotel just blocks from the famous Gateway Arch. Room reservations booking link here with the Care Net special rate of $159 selected or you may call 314-231-1234 and select 1 .
Visit here to look around the hotel.
- Begin raising registration, travel, and hotel funds now. (See costs estimates)
- Find someone to donate frequent flyer points
- ALWAYS check your Care Net Conference Emails and the website for latest information!
INTERESTED IN EXHIBITING?
We will open exhibitor registration in early April. Until then, check here for the latest information. If you would like to receive informational emails regarding exhibiting send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information. Remember first time exhibitors must receive prior approval.
SEE YOU IN ST. LOUIS
Contact the Conference Team