2019 CARE NET NATIONAL CONFERENCE
St. Louis, Missouri
September 3-6, 2019
Join us in St. Louis near the banks of the Mississippi River next September. This "Gateway to the West" will be our home
for the 2019 conference and we are so excited since we have not been there since 1994!
- Any pregnancy center staff, volunteer, or board member
- Church staff who want to learn about pregnancy decision ministry or Abortion Recovery
What goes on?
- Over 70 workshops
- Interactive round table discussions
- Expo of about 100 booths - services, materials, and general information for pregnancy center ministry
- Morning devotions and Praise & Worship
- Six Keynote General Sessions
- FUN and laughs!!!!!!!!
OUTSTANDING KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Where to stay?
- The conference will be held at the beautifully renovated historic Union Station Hotel just blocks form the famous Gateway Arch. Room reservations booking link here with the Care Net special rate of $159 selected or you may call 314-231-1234 and select 1 .
Visit here to look around the hotel.
- Begin raising registration, travel, and hotel funds now. (See costs estimates)
- Finds someone to donate frequent flyer points
- ALWAYS check your Care Net Conference Emails and the website for latest information!
SEE YOU IN ST. LOUIS IN 2019
Contact the Conference Team