Sanctity of Human Life Sunday
Since 1983, Americans have observed Sanctity of Human Life Sunday (SOHLS) as a day to celebrate the intrinsic value of all human life. This important day also provides an opportunity for pregnancy centers to share about the work they do to bring life-affirming resources to their communities and to empower women and men to choose life for their unborn children.
Sanctity of Human Life Sunday is held on the Sunday in January that falls closest to the day on which the Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton decisions were handed down by the U.S. Supreme Court on January 22, 1973. The next SOHLS will take place on January 19, 2014. How can you be involved?
1. Promote LIFE throughout the year!
2. Spread the word on Facebook! Share ideas of what you plan to do in your community...
3. View the Sanctity of Human Life video on YouTube.
4. Contact your local pregnancy center to see how you can help.
5. Purchase SOHLS brochures from the Frontlines Publishing website to share with your church or community.
In this Section