Every year, millions of women and men contemplate abortion, believing it to be their only option in the event of an unplanned pregnancy. As a result, more than 1 million people each year in the U.S. will choose an abortion over the life of their unborn baby. This typically occurs because they lack the emotional, medical, spiritual, or financial support they need to care for their unborn baby and plan for the future.
Offering Alternatives to Those Considering Abortion
Care Net is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Our mission is to offer compassion, hope, and help to those faced with pregnancy decisions. With your continued support, individuals facing pregnancy decisions will have access to information to help them make decisions for life on realistic alternatives to abortion. With your gift, Care Net can continue to empower women and men faced with life-altering decisions through our Pregnancy Decision Line, network of life-affirming affiliated pregnancy centers, growing network of life-affirming churches, and Life Advocates working in the community.
Your Generosity Reaches the Most Vulnerable
Our Pregnancy Decision Line provides life-affirming information, assistance, and guidance to those facing pregnancy decisions; while Care Net's affiliated pregnancy resource centers throughout North America provide clients with the local resources that empower life-affirming choices. By donating, you become the voice to those who cannot speak for themselves; and we thank you for your gracious and selfless support.
Care Net's Pledge to Donors
Care Net is committed to financial transparency to our donors and other key stakeholders. To that end, please click here to see our form 990 and audited financial statements for the latest fiscal year.
Care Net is a Charity Navigator Four Star Charity
Care Net is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
Care Net is a Guide Star Silver Participant.
Care Net is an Accredited Member of Christian Services Charities.
Care Net is an Accredited Charity with the BBB Wise Giving Alliance.
Care Net is a member of National Religious Broadcasters
Care Net has been on the Best Christian Workplaces List for the last four years.
OUR DONOR BILL OF RIGHTS
- We promise that we will value our relationship with you more than any need to ask for financial support.
- We promise that our financial appeals will ask nothing more than that you give to our ministry freely, cheerfully and in obedience to God's calling.
- We promise that we will respect and honor all donors to our ministry without regard to the size of their gifts or the frequency of their giving.
- We promise that we will not use coercion, manipulation, or any other improper conduct to persuade you to give financially to this ministry.
- We promise that we will use your financial gifts in accordance with the purposes we say they will be used.
- We promise that we will honor and adhere to any special restrictions that you place upon your financial gifts to this ministry.
- We promise that we will exercise good stewardship in using the financial resources that you entrust to us, and we promise that we will comply with all standards of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) and the Christian Service Charities (CSC), of which we are members.
- We promise that we will regularly communicate with you about the work of our ministry and the programs that you support.
- We promise that all of our communications to you will be truthful and accurate.
- We promise that we will regularly invite you to share your prayer requests, and we will faithfully pray for your needs.
- We promise that we will conduct all of our ministry activities with the ultimate goal of advancing the Gospel of Jesus Christ and giving glory to God.
- In order to protect your privacy, Care Net will not sell or rent your name to any other organization.
Care Net Audited Financial Statements