Do you know someone who had an abortion? Did you participate in it in some way? Do you have lingering questions about it that you can't get off your mind? This is a place to share your thoughts, watch other people's stories, and find helpful resources.
Abundant Life Video Series
You are not alone in your questions and thoughts about abortion. Care Net's Abundant Life video series tells stories of women and men who have asked the same questions as you. Watch their stories and submit your own.
Watch Zach talk about watching his own mother's experience with abortion.
Abundant Life: Zach Stoltenburg from Care Net on Vimeo.
Watch Carol talk about her experience as an abortion provider and how it shaped her perspective on abortion.
Abundant Life: Carol Everett from Care Net on Vimeo.
Share Your Story
Watch others' stories in the Abundant Life series, and share your own story here.
There is hope and help for those working through the challenges that may result when someone close to them has an abortion. Here are some resources to get you started.
There are many helpful organizations* to walk alongside you in your journey. They offer compassion, hope, and the listening ear that you may need.
- Abortion Changes You is a refuge for those who wish to tell their story and begin the process of healing.
- The Silent No More Campaign seeks to bring to light and heal the secrecy and silence surrounding the emotional and physical pain of abortion.
- Abortion Recovery International refers people hurting from an abortion experience to a pregnancy center with an Abortion Recovery Program in their area.
- Your Heart and Soul is a collaborative effort between The Radiance Foundation and the Albany Alliance for Life which includes pregnancy help centers, churches, and other organizations that meet the needs of the community.
Find a Center
Care Net's affiliated pregnancy centers offer non-judgmental, confidential care and counseling to women and men who have had or participated in an abortion. Use our Find a Center tool to locate a pregnancy center near you that offers these services.
Would you like to bless others by helping them work through their challenges?
- One way is to volunteer at a pregnancy center in your community that offers post-abortion help. Use our Find a Center tool to locate a center near you.
- If you are man with an abortion in your past and you would like to minister to other men who may face the same situation, you can become a Joseph Ambassador. Care Net's Joseph Project inspires and equips pregnancy centers to involve men in their work to save lives, and inspires men to step up in their communities to aid this effort. Use our Find a Center tool to contact a center near you to volunteer your time to work with the men in your community in need of support.
Support Care Net
Through our network of over 1,100 pregnancy centers and our real-time coaching hotline, Pregnancy Decision Line, Care Net ministers to hundreds of thousands of men and women every year who are facing a tough pregnancy decision or who are working to heal from an abortion. We are a nonprofit organization that takes no government funding. We rely on the generosity of our supporters to provide the compassion, hope, and help women and men need. Join us today in this important, life-changing work!
*Listing of an outside website on this page does not indicate endorsement by Care Net. The views expressed on these sites do not necessarily reflect the views of Care Net or its affiliates.