Did the mother of your unborn baby have an abortion? Are you having a hard time getting the abortion off your mind? This page is a place for you to hear other men's stories, share your own, and get helpful resources.
Share Your Story
Watch others' stories in the Abundant Life series, and share your own story here.
There is hope and help for men working through the challenges that may result from experiencing an abortion. Here are some resources to get you started.
- Fatherhood Aborted - The book on how abortion impacts men and how they can work through it. (free download)
There are many helpful organizations* to walk alongside you in your journey. They offer compassion, hope, and the listening ear that you may need.
- Abortion Changes You is a refuge for those who wish to tell their story and begin the process of healing.
- The Silent No More Campaign seeks to bring to light and heal the secrecy and silence surrounding the emotional and physical pain of abortion.
- Abortion Recovery International refers people hurting from an abortion experience to a pregnancy center with an Abortion Recovery Center Program in their area.
- Your Heart and Soul is a collaborative effort between The Radiance Foundation and the Albany Alliance for Life which includes pregnancy help centers, churches, and other organizations that meet the needs of the community.
Find a Center
Care Net's affiliated pregnancy centers offer non-judgmental and confidential care and counseling to men who participated in an abortion. Use our Find a Center tool to locate a pregnancy center near you that offers these services.
Would you like to bless others by helping them work through their challenges?
If you would like to minister to other men who may face the same situation you faced, you can become one of our Joseph Ambassadors. Care Net's Joseph Project inspires and equips pregnancy centers to involve men in their work to save lives, and inspires men to step up in their communities to aid this effort. Use your Find a Center tool to contact a center near you to volunteer your time to work with the men in your community in need of support.
Support Care Net
Through our network of over 1,100 pregnancy centers and our real-time coaching hotline, Pregnancy Decision Line, Care Net ministers to hundreds of thousands of men and women every year who are facing a tough pregnancy decision or who are working to heal from an abortion. We are a nonprofit organization that takes no government funding. We rely on the generosity of our supporters to provide the compassion, hope, and help women and men need. Join us today in this important, life-changing work!
*Listing of an outside website on this page does not indicate endorsement by Care Net. The views expressed on these sites do not necessarily reflect the views of Care Net or its affiliates.