Next week, you have an incredible opportunity to join the largest pro-life demonstration in the world. On Friday, January 18th pro-life women, men, and children from all over the country will gather together in Washington D.C. and march on behalf of the close to one million babies who are at risk of losing their lives in abortions this year.
Can you come join us? Our staff and representatives of our affiliated network of pregnancy centers will be carrying Pro Abundant Life signs and making a public deceleration that every human life begins at conception and is worthy of protection.
Even if you can't come to the march, I'd love for you to join us in praying and fasting as we approach the 46th anniversary of Roe v. Wade.
Would you join us in praying that God would:
- Renew our passion for protecting and nurturing innocent human life.
- Increase our compassion for those who are considering abortion and bring healing to those who regret their past participation in abortion.
- Stir the hearts of believers, beginning this Sanctity of Human Life Sunday (January 20th) to speak up for those who have no voice and protect those who are being led to the slaughter.
- Refresh everyone who is involved in pro-life ministry and move on the hearts of donors to give generously so that we can share the truth in love and so that lives will be saved.
If you are in the D.C. area or travelling here for the March for Life, please join us! Here are the places where you will find Care Net staff during the week's special events:
- We will have a table in the exhibit halls of the Evangelicals For Life Conference and the March For Life Conference. Drop by and grab some free Pro Abundant Life swag!
- Care Net staff will be stationed at three locations around the National Mall to give away free Pro Abundant Life signs to carry in the march. You can find them right outside the Smithsonian Metro stop, in front of the Constitution Ave & 14th St Metro Bus stop, and near the stage at the base of the Washington Monument. They will begin handing out signs at 9:00am.
If you cannot come to the march, be sure to visit our Facebook page. We will be recording live videos throughout the event and sharing them there. You can visit our page here: https://www.facebook.com/carenet/
Please also extend this invitation to your friends and family as well. As Scripture says, the prayers of righteous men and women accomplish much! I would love to hear how God works in your heart during this season of focused prayer. Share your thoughts - and prayers - with me in your reply to this email.